Unleash your potential. Create our future. Equiinet is more than a telephone company, we are a technology solutions leader. Whether you're selling to a well-established organization or a start-up, we've got the products to help keep your client’s business – and your financial success – moving in the right direction. As a Business Texting Sales Consultant for Equiinet, you will work in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment. You will be have access to dedicated sales support, marketing and competitive research and back office support to allow you to focus on what you do best – closing deals! Bring your sales experience and Equiinet will provide you product training to take your career to the next level.
We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents and grow your career. We value collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome – we are looking for talented individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Sell our text messaging products and services to new and existing business customers based on assigned revenue targets.
- Understands text messaging needs of customers to determine appropriate solution.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers.
- Sells within the product pricing and campaign structure authorized.
- Work with support personnel to determine appropriate solutions.
- Serves as main point of contact with customer ensuring customer satisfaction through the entire sales cycle.
- Remains current on technical information regarding Equiinet's products and services as well as the competitive landscape.
- Maintains consultative sales and negotiation skills through ongoing training.
- Enters sales opportunities into sales database.
- Provides regular updates to direct supervisor and others, including requested reports.
- Delivers sales presentations to customers and prospects.
- Interacts with Business Development with regard to account forecasting.
- May respond to requests for Proposals and Requests for Information in a timely manner.
- Works with customer on installation and post sales support.
- Works with Sales Director to manage the system's channel portfolio effectively.
- Cold calling experience
- Valid drivers license, good driving record, reliable transportation
- 6 months work experience using Windows-based PCs, Microsoft Office
- 2 years successful business-to-business outside sales experience with quotas
- 1 year successful telecommunications (telephony, data and network security) sales experience
- Knowledge of local telecom market, local contacts
Interested in learning how your sales experience can net you the most commission while building your network? Give us a call today at (702) 789-6016, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.